It’s summer, the perfect time for small businesses to do some work on their marketing strategy and polish up their copy. I’m offering five morning sessions to local small businesses to help them build their brand language and tell their story.
Each session is a one-to-one, and it focuses on brand language, business story telling and messaging. The session is perfect for anyone who has either a start-up plan, a new project, or a business that struggles to define itself sometimes.
Once you’ve signed up, you can choose from any of these subjects for your session:
- Create a concrete set of messages to use when writing copy for your audience
- Make your brand come alive with a new language concept
- Develop a new product or service idea
- Create your elevator pitch
- Develop a plan for writing your website copy
- Develop a plan for all your publicity and promotion material
- Figure out what your website needs to say
- Think about, or re-think your website architecture
- Think about, or re-think your newsletters or blogs
You may also want to suggest an area you’d like to look at in your session.
£180 including VAT for up to 2 people to attend.
9.00 to 11.30 between the 26th and the 30th of August.
At your place of work, a location of your choice, or a location of my choice.
Small businesses of up to 10 employees, freelancers and other one-man bands in East Sussex.
How do you book?
Sign up for your session on http://thecopyhouse.eventbrite.co.uk/
Get a quote: email@example.com or +44(0)1273 251 247